Saturday, October 15, 2005

Judy Redux...dy

Judith Miller wrote a long piece today telling the story of her telling of stories. I would like to note she asserted the Plame name did not come from Libby, nor can she remember where she actually heard it.
Now why would someone go to jail to protect a source whose name had been forgotten anyhow? Could it be that she only emerged from jail to deny it was Libby, then refuse to disclose the source's name, and then run out the clock and... oh wait... I made this post already.

My method for predicting Republicans is the same as the one described by Nicholson's character in "As Good as it Gets" when the secretary asked him how he wrote women so well.

"I think of a man, and then I take away reason and accountability."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home