Wednesday, April 05, 2006

And the blogrolls on

I have been staring at the Colorado Luis link in my blogroll for almost two weeks now. I couldn't bring myself to remove it. He is still around, and still a great contributor to the group sites, but I am going to miss his little personal place on the net where he could stretch out and have a beer.

Tonight I found a clever way to make the transition, and still feel like I am moving towards something instead of just watching something slip away.

By tossing some extra letters around the name LUIS, I replaced his link with the one to ePluribus Media. The site is a great site, and they have been kind enough to add Heading Left to their blogroll. I can think of nobody better to fill the hole in my reading rotation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home