Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Happy Election Year

I have been busy flipping over the calendar for a while, but I am back and ready to blog. Tomorrow is Drinking Liberally day in Denver, and I am hoping to get a chance to talk some more with CO-7 candidate Herb Rubenstein while I am there.

In the mean time, I think I will bathe in the wisdom of George W. Bush, whose remarks on Iraq today included...

"Compromise and consensus and power sharing are the only path to national unity and lasting democracy..."

"...successful free societies protect the rights of minorities against the tyranny of the majority."

"A country that divides into factions and dwells on old grievances cannot move forward and risks sliding back into tyranny..."

Why can't the Iraqi's learn from his leadership?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home