Friday, November 25, 2005

CO-7 Do you have your transit papers in order?

My girlfriend was at this particular bus station the other day. It is about a mile from my house, and I use it all the time myself.
I am posting this so she knows that Lakewood, Colorado ain't no free country.

Woman arrested for refusing to show police ID during a random check on a public bus.

I think I might stop by the court on the 9th and watch this as it develops. Of course that means they will be watching me watch them, but then you will get to watch all that as it all happens. Let's call it all 'tyrannitainment'.

2 Comments:

Blogger Arthur Brock said...

Umm... I think you typoed. You probably meant "tyrranitainment" (without an "r" as the second letter).

Good word though.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Ah, yes. He who lives by the spell check, dies by the spell check.

Corrected. Thanks :)

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home